Testing Dates and Locations
601 E. Fayette Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Every Tuesday: 12:30 PM 6:00 PM
TUESDAY CIVIL SERVICE TESTING INFORMATION
Applicants that test on Tuesdays are not authorized to
take part in an Expedited Processing Event
- Police Officer Trainees: Applicants must be 21 years of age.
- Applicants must bring their full valid driver's license (license can not be provisional).
- Solid color, conservative suit with coordinated blouse, moderate shoes, tan or light pantyhose, limited jewelry
- An ensemble of a skirt, dress slacks, or dress with a jacket, blouse, hosiery and closed toe shoes
- Neat, professional hairstyle, manicured nails, light make-up, little or no perfume
- Solid color, conservative suit, long sleeve shirt, conservative tie, dark socks, professional shoes
- Neat hairstyle, trimmed nails, little or no cologne or after shave
- Clean shaven or groomed
2014 EXPEDITED/SPECIAL TESTING & PROCESSING EVENTS
At this time there are no further Expedited Processing Events planned. However, we do plan on starting the Expedited Processing Events again later this year. Interested applicants are still encouraged to start their application process by testing at Police Headquarters (601 E. Fayette Street Baltimore, MD 21202) during our Tuesday testing.